Monday, April 23, 2012

My Sweet Lady


♥ Ok you guys This is my new ONIKAFAREE story.... i wasnt to happy with the last one but i promise this one is going to be wayyy better (THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL) ♥ READ, Comment , ENJOY








SAFAREE

I woke up a little earlier than her just to get the day started. I wanted today to be special really special. I went downstairs and started on breakfast. I was going to make her favorite. Eggs whites, Turkey bacon, and butter milk waffles with a fruit salad on the side. After i finished making her food i heard footsteps going down the stairs. I set the table and placed the food where it goes. She came in with that smile i love so much. I grabbed her and pecked her lips. We sat down and started eating. After we ate i picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. Laying her on the bed i went to the bathroom and ran us some bath water. 


As I was getting us some Pajamas and shit Nic just laid there playing on her phone. I grabbed her phone out her hand and sat it on the counter, picked her up and brought her in the bathroom. A coon sat her on the counter , stood between her legs and kissed her like it was our last kiss. When we pulled away after what seemed like hours for air i started to undress her. She bit her lip as i took off every clothing she had on. After i undressed her i undressed my self. My dick was hard af just by looking at her body. I stood her up and we walked over to the tub. 


I got in and slid down and she got in between my legs. Our finger locked together as we relaxed for a bit. She turned my way and kissed me. Biting her lip she took me in her hands and stroked me in a fast pace. I tried all my might not to give in and moan. I was to much of a coon for that. She got up and slid on my dick slowly. Nic felt so good. I gripped her waist and bounced her up and down fast. Her moans was like music to my ears. She tilted her head back and moaned something in spanish. My dick got harder inside of her. Nicki took control. She was riding a coon until we both came. 


After that we went into the shower and did round two , three , and four. The last round was the best. I had Nicki pinned against the wall fucking the shit out her. She was calling my name in every language yu could think of. We washed off and got out. I carried her to bed and got in with her. Wrapping my arms around her we noth went to sleep. 


NICKI


Today was fucking amazing. Safaree cooked me breakfast and gave da kid the zick. I love Safaree so much. He always knows how to cater to my needs. I woke up after that wonderful evening feeling good. I wanted to talk to my barbz. My barbz is my world. I got the laptop and logged on to twitter. As soon as i got on i saw a link getting passed around. I clicked the link and instantly got Sad. I didnt want my barbz to see that side off me. The video showed when Those to bitches hit me in my head from the time Safaree came in and we went at it again. 


I was embarassed , i didnt want my barbz to think i was this ghetto out of control chick. I exited out the link and went down my TL WhoopAssNIKA was all i seen. My barbz didnt seem to turn on me and think less about me and that felt good. One of my barbz @CometoMyRescue1 was going in on Meka. I burst out laughing and decided to tweet her.


@NICKIMINAJ S/O to this Barb --> @ComeToMyRescue I swear to god bitch when i catch yu and that Giant ima drag yall my them nappy ass tracks @MekaSoSexci Man HB let me know where this bitch stay i got you @NICKIMINAJ 


@NICKIMINAJ wait Barbz im dyingggg :'''''( LMAO 


@NICKIMINAJ WhoopAssNika doe barbz -_-


The Barbz had me crying laughing. I loved my babies. They was going in on Meka. I didnt realize i was laughing so hard until Faree woke up. 


@NICKIMINAJ My baby is up Barbz , Mommy has to go  Muahh 

I logged off and Laid under Safaree. He raised my shirt up and rubbed my belly. He told me to lay on my back so he could talk to his baby. 


Safaree: You know mommy and daddy loves you right. You mean so much to us. We going to give you everything you need. I know you going to be a girl so im letting you know now no boys till you 42 okay. Your mommy wants you to be a boy but i deep down u a girl. You is going to be daddy's princess. I cant wait till you come. I love you baby girl. 


I had tears in my eyes. His daddy moments shows that he is going to be a great dad. 


Me: Faree you know its a boy right? 


Safaree: Nope i believe its a girl. 


Me: ok Faree whatever. 


I went to get up but Safaree pulled me back down. 


Faree: I Love you Nic


Me: I love you to Faree


We laid there kissing for like 25 minutes. His lips is the softest lips mines ever touched. I loved everything about this man. Safaree got up and plugged his PS3 in and came lay between my legs. He played his game as i lurked on Twitter. Martin called me and told me I had a doctors appointment tomorrow. I couldnt wait. Our first doctors appointment together as a family. After Faree played his game we put in Salt and went to bed. 


TheAppointment


Nicki and Safaree got up early to get ready for the appointment. Safaree was dressed and ready but Nicki on the other hand was still getting dressed like always. Safaree had told Nicki a million times to come on. 


Nicki: Look im coming Baffon. 


Safaree: We gonna be late Nic come on


Nicki: Didnt i say i was coming? 


Nicki grabbed her phone and purse and was out the door. Safaree opened her door and let her in then went to get in himself. 


The whole ride they both rapped and sung to Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded. Nicki was dying laughing at how Safaree was singing his heart out to Young Forever. They pulled up to the Doctors office . Safaree got out and opened Nicki's door for her. She grabbed his hand and walked into the building. Nicki went up to the front and signed all the papers she had to. Now her and Safaree was waiting for the nurse to call them to the back. 


Nurse: Onika Maraj


Nicki stood up and grabbed Safaree's hand leading the to the back. The nurse told them which room to go to and they went. They waited a good 15 minutes until Dr. Carry came in. 


Dr. Carry: Hello Onika im Dr. Carry how can i help you today. 


Nicki: Im coming for my checkup and ultrasound 


Dr. Carry did everything you do in a check up. Take her temperature, blood pressure, etc. Next was the ultrasound. 


Dr. Carry: Ok Ms. Maraj i need for you to lay back , raise your shirt up and unbutton your pants. 


Nicki did as she was told. 


Dr. Carry put the gel on Nicki's stomach and checked The baby's heartbeat. 


Dr. Carry was surprised when she heard more than one heartbeat. 


TBC. . . 


Not much but im kinda busy with homework & stuff. . . Im going to try to make them longer i promise{ COMMENT PLEASE ♥} 

3 comments:

  1. Hhahahhaa whoopAssNika
    And eeeeppp nicki getting twins and shit I hope it's two girls or a boy and girl so it can satisfy the both of them
    Post soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. AYE S/O2 they freaky ass getting it popping in the tube, not 1time or 2 but FIVE FUCKN TIMES!!! FREAKS TO THE FULLEST!!
    Wait WhoopAssNika LMAO that is something we would tweet, shid that would be the #1 TT. Aye S/o2 Nae for dragging that bitch Meka LOL
    Oh snaps Nicki having more then one, wut if its quads... 2 boy and 2 girls LOL Nicki and SB wouldnt know wut to do.
    Post ASAP!

    ~@NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete
  3. DA DA DA DUN!!!!!!! Im here Lil Sis. Okay Lets Go!....... Safaree woke up before to make breakfast. That was so sweet. He is so romantic when he wants to be. Safaree picking Nic up like she is a little feather. (Which she is. Nicki is little as fuck. Still Stunning! Back to my comment.) LMFAOOO @ Safaree taking her phone like she a teenager. Then him picking her up is just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cayute!!! *Kim from The Parkers voice*. They up there swaping spit... Lmaooooo in the bathroom. Not here for ''Lil SB'' getting excited. *reads on* FOUR ROUNDS!?!?!? They are putting it down, and getting it IN!!!!! & Nicki speaking other languages. Mhmm, ZAMN GALI!!!!! *Does Cant Touch This Choreo* AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! AYYEEYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I GOT A RETWEET!!!!! Verd!!! Meka betta watch out. I'm whoppin dat ass on SITE!!!! Southside Jamaica! Bitch dont want it. *mean mug* *gets bombs & maps* Im ridin 'round, and searchin'!!! *2Necklace Voice* LMFAOOOOOO, AnyBITCH, Safaree's daddy moments talking to the baby, is soooooooo cute!!!! Aww, Lmao @ Nicki saying its a boy and Safaree saying its a girl. DOCTOR APPOINTMENT!!!!!!!!!! *reads on* Mhmm....... Mhmm...... *sips Grape Juice*...... Mhmmm..... Mhmmmm *SPITS Juice OUT!!!!!!* TWINS!?!?!? WHAAAAAAAAA? & How can you NOT tell us what the babies is!?!? You know what....... Okay Baby Sis..... I'll let you be great with this Atlantic Ocean Size ASSY CliffHanger!!! But you better post like.......... NOW! Love Ya! Post Soon. *krumps into the sunset & sings* And I AH I I WILLL ALWAYS LOVE YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

    ReplyDelete